*Deadline extended to June 26. There is no need to reapply.
- Coordinate and implement investigator initiated, low risk clinical, research protocols.
- Screen, recruit, consent and follow up of research subjects as appropriate to skill level.
- Prepare and maintain patient research files, complete case report forms, data entry, schedule appointments.
- Prepare applications, renewals or amendments for REB Committee review; assist with and maintain up to date REB filing for all projects.
- Assist with various aspects of clinical research projects as required.
- Data entry and validation.
- BSc or MSc in health related field or
- Must have a minimum two or three years of relevant and related work experience in clinical research project coordination and/or administration.
- Excellent computer skills; demonstrated ability to modify/edit documents using track changes. Required computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision.
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Capacity and willing to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly, flexibility in responding to new research opportunities as they arise.
- Motivation to engage in and manage a wide range of intellectual and physical work, ranging from basic data entry to active screening and recruitment of study subjects as appropriate.
Please e-mail CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process relating to any specialty requirements. Applicants should make their needs known in advance.
The successful candidate will be required, prior to the start of employment, to complete mandatory organizational training available online, provide a satisfactory criminal record check and provide an official piece of photo identification.