This webinar provides an overview of subacute services that exist in the Champlain region to support transitions in care and to provide information to regional stakeholders on modifications to service delivery models due to COVID-19 guidelines.
- To provide an overview of the current subacute programs and services available within the Champlain region.
- To inform regional stakeholders on changes to programs and services due to the COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines.
- To provide awareness on how to access subacute programs and services to support transitions in care.
- Jaime Constable, Champlain Community Support Network (CCSN)
- Beth Donnelly, Champlain Regional Stroke Network (CRSN)
- Jeanne Bonnell, Champlain Local Health Integration Network (LHIN)
- Theresa Grant, Champlain Local Health Integration Network (LHIN)
- Jennifer Harris, University of Ottawa Heart Institute, Division of Prevention and Rehabilitation
Lisa McDonnell, Director, Champlain Regional Stroke Network