Each year, the Canadian Cardiovascular Congress draws thousands of professionals from across the country to share their expertise and learn about the latest developments in cardiovascular medicine.
The Heart Institute continued to increase its impact with more than 125 program items (pdf), not to mention several significant awards and honours. Read on for coverage of Heart Institute advances as well as other conference highlights.
- Helping the Heart Heal
- Refining Acute Cardiac Care
- Improved Quality of Life Despite Post-Surgical Brain Deficits
- Cardiac Complications in Non-Cardiac Surgery
- New Approaches for Imaging Clinical Outcomes
- Where We Stand with Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Honours for Heart Institute Staff
- Extending Findings from the RAFT CRT Trial
- The Intersection of Diabetes and Heart Disease