We offer a variety of specialized clinics and programs related to various conditions, procedures and risk factors. This lets us treat and manage patients in targeted settings. More information is available on specific clinic and program pages.
Consent to Contact
In preparation for your upcoming visit, please take the time to read the Facts and Questions (pdf) sheet. You will be asked at registration for your permission to be contacted for research purposes.
What does this mean for you?
- Heart Institute healthcare staff will ask your permission for researchers to contact you.
- Saying yes does NOT mean you are agreeing to participate in a study. It just permits the researchers to contact you.
- Deciding not to allow permission for the researcher to contact you will NOT affect the care you receive.
- If you have provided permission, researchers may contact you to discuss your potential for participation in the study.
- Research participation is completely voluntary!